Bosch Router Table RA 1171 provides a more efficient working environment by producing a cabinet-style construction of its router table which significantly reduces the dust particles and noise.
The table is highly versatile and fits a majority of routers available in the market. Its versatility and ease of use has made it a popular choice among woodworkers.
Bosch Router Table RA 1171
Having a Router Table is compulsory if you own a woodworking shop. A router table helps you give a premium finish to your workpiece and therefore add a more professional touch to your final product. There are a large variety of router tables available in the market but none can match the features provided by Bosch router table RA 1171. With a strong and stable built, this router table provides the best woodworking experience.
There are a large number of benefits of owning a Bosch router table. The table is specifically engineered to fit a large variety of router tables and can also be mounted on any workbench.
To ensure a more efficient working environment, this router table has a cabinet-style construction which provides superior dust collection and noise reduction system. The rigid and flat router mounting plates provide more accurate cuts to your workpiece.
The router table comprises two feather boards which are very easy to use and provides additional kickback protection. The two feature boards are adjustable and can be attached to the fence and table.
- Bosch router table ra1171 is comprised of three major parts including the mounting hardware, the plate insert rings, and a total of two feather boards which can be adjusted.
- It has a tall aluminum fence which comprises of MDF face plates – 4-7/8 in. x 25-1/8 in. which supports taller workpieces. The MDF faceplate is adjustable in nature.
- The Table has measurements of 25-1/2 x 14-1/2 x 15-7/8 inches (WxHxD) and weighs 42 pounds approximately.
- The table provides a maximum fence opening of 3-3/16 inches and a maximum throat opening of 3-5/8 inches.
- The mounting plate of the Bosch router table is made up of rigid aluminum which ensures precision work with great accuracy due to its flat surface. The mounting plate is pre-drilled to support working on a large variety of routers.
- Bosch ra1171 is provided with an accessory slot to keep machine parts. The slot accepts feather board and other 3/4 in. optional accessories like a meter gauge.
- The router table excels in dust collection with 2 dust collecting ports for standard 2-1/2 in. vacuum hoses.
- The complete Bosch RA1171 cabinet-style Router system includes – set of 3 mounting plate insert rings, hardware for mounting most Bosch routers, adjustable feather boards (2), adjustable clear guard (1), starter pin and guard (1), and outfeed fence shims – 1/16 in. thick (2)
Bosch Router Table RA 1171 has several advantages over other router tables. For any router table, it is very important to have a sturdy design, especially working on heavier pieces. If your table shakes then it is very difficult to get a precise cut.
With Bosch Router Table RA 1171 you don’t have to face any such problem as its rigid aluminum build makes it weigh 42 pounds and therefore doesn’t allow it to vibrate while you perform any task.
The strength of this router table is its superior dust collection system. Other tables generally provide just one port but Bosch has provided two ports that can fit any standard 2.5-inch vacuum hose.
The table has a dual outlet switch so that the table can be operated only under your supervision and any danger can be avoided.
With every machine comes some disadvantages. So does this router table. Bosch Router Table RA 1171 gets a user complaint of not having a tight tolerance. Although all router tables require some assembly but this router tables requires some additional assembly and care. The table has all parts in pieces and requires some time to make sure that everything is assembled correctly.
Another important component included with this product is its instruction manual. A good understanding of instructions helps in easy setting and placement of the table. The problem with other company machines is its complex procedure and handling but with Bosch Router Table RA 1171 you can have a hassle-free Woodworking experience.
How to maintain, clean?
Any machine’s life is decided by the nature of maintenance it has received. A very strong and well-designed tool needs far less maintenance than the one which is made of low-quality material. Bosch router table has an aluminum fence and MDF faceplate. This makes it last much longer and stronger.
The table is provided with two 2-1/2 inch vacuum hoses which ensures superior dust collection over other router tables. A better dust collection system removes the hassle of time to time cleaning of the machine. The table requires much less maintenance than its counterparts. If in any case, you face a problem with this tabletop, then you could utilize the single year warranty provided with this router table.
Frequently Asked Question
Which type of router can this table host?
You can host a large variety of routers on this table because there are pre-drilled holes that support all major routers.
What is the dimension of the cabinet?
The cabinet measures length 41.5 cm, depth 28.5 cm, and height 31.5 cm.
Is there any manual with the product?
Yes, you get a manual for easy and hassle-free setup of your machine.
What is the weight of the router table?
The shipping weight of this router table is 45 pounds.
The full review explains all about Bosch Router Table RA 1171. The table is best for sturdy and stable work. The economical price and a warranty support of one year makes this router table a popular name in the woodworking industry. So, if you are planning to buy a router table don’t forget to check out what Bosch ra1171 has to offer.