The Bosch 4100 10 demonstrates innovative features that give you the powerful performance you need with features that make them every bit as safe as the large cabinet saws you keep in your shop. Read now table saw buying guide for purchase right tools.
The 4100 features the Bosch SquareLock Rip Fence and a full-sized t-slot miter gauge. You’ll also get a modular smart guard system that is highlighted by an adjustable riving knife that supports the blade guard and anti-kickback prawls.
Table of Contents
Features of Bosch 4100 10
- Modular Smart Guard System – Bosch’s version of a smart guard system includes three modular, tool-free components: a blade guard, a riving knife, and two anti-kickback prawls. You can add or remove each component independently depending on the task you’re performing.
- Blade guard: has an innovative split-guarding feature that provides maximum protection while providing a clear line-of-sight.
- Riving knife: prevents material from pinching the blade and has three positions: full upright, “splitting” and “non-thru” cutting. It’s an easy, convenient guarding solution that is among the best on the market.
- Kickback prawls: clips to the back of the riving knife for added protection.
- Easy to Transport – The durable sub-base includes handles, making it easy to take this saw with you wherever you go.
- Powerful Motor – The 15 Amp motor is capable of generating up to 4 HP and 3,650 RPM for clean cuts through even thick hardwoods.
- 29 x 21 1/2” Square Surface Area – Has many precise features including single-point bevel movement allows you to have consistently accurate cuts and features a 25-inch rip capacity.
- SquareLock Rip Fence with Auxiliary Fence Slots – One-hand movement lets you glide the fence back and forth across the surface so that you can find just the right position for making precise cuts up to 1/32-inch.
- Constant Response Electronics – You’ll keep a constant speed even when powering through the most rugged tasks. The soft-start feature allows the saw to gradually ramp up to the speed you need for precise cutting.
- Quick, Easy Blade Changes – The 5/8-inch arbor accepts comparably sized blades. A locking feature on the arbor lets you safely change the blade when you have to change tasks.
- One-Year Warranty – Helps to ensure worry-free performance.
What Comes With the Saw?
The Bosch 4100 includes everything you need to get started right away. You get a 10”, 40-tooth carbide-tipped saw blade, the rip fence and miter gauge, the modular smart guard system with the riving knife, blade protector, and kickback prawls, and a push stick.
Optional Accessories (Not Included)
The Bosch 4100 accepts multiple Bosch-branded accessories. Some of the most popular accessories include the TS1007 dado insert, the TS1104 dust collector, the TS1002 Rear Outfeed Support Extension, and the TS1003 Left-Side Support Extension.
The Bosch 4100 table saw is an exceptional saw for transporting to and from the job site. In addition to its lightweight, portable design, the 4100 has industry-leading features that include a modular Smart Guard system and SquareLock rip fence.
You’ll get a generous amount of power, up to 4 HP, from the 15 amp motor and you get a 25-inch rip capacity for items like sheet goods.