DEWALT has been offering an impressive range of table saws that are not only known for their portability and compact size but are also very popular for being powerful high-performance machines. The DEWALT DWE7480XA Job Site Table Saw is another ideal addition to the family of DEWALT table saws.
It gives you precise and accurate cutting of varied frames on your job site with complete convenience. While reviewing the table saw, we will get into details and benefits of each of its features and specifications that would help you in making out whether it is the right one for you or not?
- Type: Benchtop
- Amperage: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 4,800
- Rip Capacity: 24.5 inches
- Dimensions: 26.5 x 25.8 x 17.5 inches
- Saw Weight: 56 lbs
- Origin: Taiwan
- Warranty: 3-year
What DEWALT DWE7480XA Job Site Table Saw can offer?
- The table saw gives you fast and accurate cutting operation as you have the option to adjust for exact trimming with its rack and pinion fence system.
- You can even trim large sheets of varied materials with its 24.5 inches rip capacity.
- The table saw can be used for different applications and you can adjust the machine accordingly.
- The Site-Pro Modular Guarding System here ensures adjustment of guarding components with ease without using tools.
- The table saw comes with a scissors stand which gives you ease of transporting the machine. It is a compact size stand and you can easily store it anywhere on your jobsite.
- When you are not using the tools and guarding components, you can easily store them with onboard storage which is easily accessible.
- It features a 2.5-inch dust port that can be used along with a vacuum for easy cleaning of dust.
- The table saw includes 10-inch carbide blade, push stick, miter gauge, blade guard, hardware bag and stand.
The DEWALT DWE7480XA Job Site Table Saw is appointed with a powerful 15 Amp motor that works similar to that of the DEWALT DWE7490X. The improved power of the motor gives you higher speed of cutting with precision through different materials. You can easily cut through hardwood as well with its No Load Spinning Speed 4,800 RPM. 24-tooth 10-inch carbide blade is sharp enough to go through all hard stuff with complete ease.
Capacity and Accuracy
The rip capacity of this table saw is a little less at 24.5 inches in comparison to other models of DEWALT that have larger ripping capacities. However, this size is also sufficient enough to give you the ease of cutting through large size of material sheets. Its high quality and durable sharp cutting blade can be adjusted from 0 to 45 degrees for bevel cuts. The arbor size that you can get with this blade is 5/8 inches.
The adjustable fence gives you the ease of locking any surface and you can easily unlock as well. No more dealing with table saws that drift during cutting resulting in serious injuries. This one stays parallel during operation and has a broad space for working. You can lock the position of the fence according to the size of the cuts you desire.
Ease of use
The DEWALT DWE7480XA Job Site Table Saw package includes a heavy-duty tube steel stand that gives impressive support and secures table saw. You can easily transport the saw as it is extremely portable. The stand is also foldable which makes it more convenient to handle while transporting.
Site-Pro Guarding System enables easy setting up of machine and you can adjust the components according to the job you are going to perform with it. It is a time saver and works effectively well. The rear feet of the saw is also adjustable and is designed to give you ease of working over uneven surfaces. The design along with the coating of the table results in reduced friction that gives you smoother cuts.
Moreover, the machine can be easily cleaned given the 2.5-inch dust port. You can connect the port to a vacuum and the entire machine will be cleaned from dust. The table saw is easy to maintain and is durably constructed/designed to give you smooth running for years.
The table saw operates effectively and gives you precise cutting performance for varied applications. The table saw is effective for cutting sheet material, framing lumber, and trimming filler boards, and for many other tasks.
The weight of the table saw is only 56 pounds and the size is 26.5 x 25.8 x 17.5 inches. The compact size and weight along with foldable stand design makes this table saw easy to store on your jobsite. You can also transport it easily so if you wish to store it elsewhere, it is going to be no problem with the saw.
The DEWALT DWE7480XA Job Site Table Saw is backed by a limited 3-year warranty by DEWALT. Thus users can enjoy 3 years of complete worry-free working with this table saw.
- The table saw gives you precise cutting performance with ease.
- The 15 amp motor offers sufficient power for speedy and accurate cutting.
- The blade is sharp and handling even hard material would be easy with this saw.
- Reasonable ripping capacity for a job site table saw at 24.5 inches enables you to carry out multiple applications of trimming and framing.
- The machine is light in weight and can be easily moved.
- Cleaning is no issue with the presence of a dust port.
- It offers a supportive and stable workplace.
- Easy adjustment of various parts for your specific application with a site pro guarding system.
- The table saw is backed by 3 years warranty.
- One limitation of this table saw is that it doesn’t have dado cuts compatibility.
- According to some users, the fence of the saw is a bit delicate.
The DEWALT DWE7480XA Job Site Table Saw is overall a compact size table saw that is appointed with a convenient stand and some excellent features like site pro guarding system, sharp carbide blade, powerful 15 amp motor, and much more.
The design and construction makes it one of the best choices table saw available in this price range. At the moment Amazon is offering a 52% discount on the original price of the saw and they will ship it for free too. So if you find this saw perfect for your cutting applications so go get it now.